There are so many great topics and speakers at the 18th National Summit on Healthcare Marketing Strategies, that it’s tough to choose between the concurrent sessions. Here are just a few of today’s line up:
- Accountability in Marketing: Develop a Culture of Measurement, Optimization & Impact with Suzanne Sawyer, CMO for Penn Medicine, and Jeff McDonald of eVariant.
- Three-Dimensional Marketing with James Blazer, chief strategy officer, and Barry Stein, MD and VP of Radiology, for Hartford Healthcare.
- Uniting Multiple Physician Practice Groups Under One Bigger, Better Brand with Noreen Biehl, VP for Community Relations at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, and Sean Tracey, creative strategist with Sean Tracey Associates.
- Improve Community Health and Grown Revenue with Pamela Maas, CMO for Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Stacy Mowery, director of brand services for Banner Health, and Joel Cessna, VP of sales for Medicom Health Interactive.
- Social Media ROI: Mastering the Metrics with Chris Boyer, AVP for digital strategy at Northshore/LIJ Health System.
Don’t forget to stop by the Corrigan Partners booth in the Exhibit Hall. Enjoy your day!